This manual documents aspects of the Hathoora PHP Framework.
This framework is built with following in mind:
- Easy to support and organize code for multiple websites/applications (cms, api, sub-projects, sub-domains etc).
- Simple and complex routing without dealing with routing files or compromising webservers rewrites.
- Freedom developing business model logic because you know what you are doing with raw SQL - no ORM, thank you.
- Support for complex database setup - multiple masters, multiple slaves or sharding.
- Database driven translation system because you need to make changes to content without deployments.
- Powerful grid system for rapid common "admin" panel development tasks.
- Ability to execute controller code from command line.
- YAML based configurations so you can share between php and other scripts (in perl, python, bash etc).
Where does "Hathoora" come from?
Hathoora (ہتھوڑا) is an Urdu word meanning hammer. Hammer is a tool meant to deliver an impact, to fit parts, to forge and build things. That is the idea.